1. I am replying here as Edublogs isn’t letting me reply again to the superintendent’s post on the new track. I don’t think at all our track’s appearance has at all changed in the past 18 or so months that we have had it. The picture above was taken when the track was at least a year old, if not a bit older, and it’s as vivid a blue as when it was installed. Granted, we don’t get the harsh winter weather you guys do, but we do get a lot more sun and wind.

2. Chuck,

Nice job on your first post!! Thank you for the information. Look forward to reading more!

3. To start off…. BRAVO on your first post! I am strongly in support of the Panther BLUE track. Gowanda is an awesome school and is getting better by the day. I think it is important to show visiting schools that we are proud of our school and our colors. For so long students from other schools have put our school down with phrases such as”Well…what do you expect they are from Gowanda?” I think a blue track screams that fact that WE ARE FROM GOWANDA AND WE ARE PROUD OF IT!