Disclaimer Deleted

Our superintendent was developing his new blog yesterday and while doing so, he stopped to send me this email message (printed here with his permission):

You may remove the disclaimer from your blog. It looks silly amongst all of the other free ideas expressed therein.

I believe that says it all. Consider it done, off the blog.

1. Man, am I having a hell of a time posting my first blog. After I compose (2X thus far) and give it 24 hours to mellow, I hesitate. I see others continue to follow my progress (or lack of same). I am becoming embarrassed by my lack of action. It will happen as soon as I find my voice. Sorry folks!

2. Kimberly,

I’m presenting a session at a conference for principals this week in Austin.

Since the conference doesn’t have internet access, and my session is on web 2.0 tools for administrators, it’s a bit challenging!

But I am planning to do screen captures or snagit, or just print out the conversation about your superintendent’s blog, and share it as a powerful story about the power of blogging!

Just wanted you to know that I hope you’ll be inspiring leaders elsewhere!

3. Are you guys kidding me? As soon as he posts, I’ll link and we’ll need to comment. Superintendents have to be more deliberate and careful when they write publicly you know! I know he’s got a post cooking, will write when I see it.

4. Please send us the link to your superintendent’s blog!!! I see you just keep inspiring others!!!