London Bridge Is Not Falling Down

Our EF trip is off without a hitch, everyone on both flights arrived safely and all luggage was even here on time. We’re in London and tomorrow we tour the city followed by Windsor Castle. Today was a walking tour of the city and we saw Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and Covent Garden. This was after no sleep in 24 hours, but we’re stilling going strong.

The phone cards and phone access codes we’ve come with don’t work well, either from EF, MCI, or AAA. It’s been tough to get through and we’re all sharing one phone. Thanks to Courtney and John who bought this on-line time for myspace and couldn’t get on, so here we are blogging. Courtney thinks it’s important that I note that we passed the hospital where Michael Jackson went to turn his skin white. I must admit I missed that pertinent piece of information.

The students are all fantastic, exhausted, but fantastic. We all need a good night’s sleep and then the enthusiasm will be renewed. For all of our families, we are very safe, cautious and well taken care of by Alexandra, our EF tour guide. The city and our hotel are very safe, no worries. Love to all of you from London.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  1. Thank you, thank you Kim for finding time for us “left” behind. Your blogs are a breath of fresh air and I really enjoy your personal comments (ex: Michael Jackson – what a hoot, only from Courtney). Sleep fast and “stay in touch”
    Jude

2. Hi Kim,
    Thanks for the update!!! I am so happy everyone is having a good time! Say “Hi” to Kara for me. Love the Blog!!!!!

Linda

3. The blogging is a great idea! It is comforting hearing that all is well and learning first hand what you have done for the day. Looking forward to reading the next blog.
    Thanks,
    Margaret
    P.S. Hi to Allison, and soooooo sorry I missed your calls. Try again when you have a chance.

4. Hi Kimberly,
    Enjoy your trip. Watch your feet. Have a great quality- time with your son.
    How old are the children in the group?
    And the weather…? You can’t visit London without mentioning the rain! It is a tradition…
    Waiting for your trip to Israel.
    Ilana