Upcoming Communication from SGI

Residents will soon be receiving a “Save the Date” postcard in the mail with important dates regarding our upcoming September 27, 2016 Capital Project Vote. The public hearing will be September 20, 2016 at 7:00 pm in the HS Library.

You can also expect our school calendar, which was beautifully created by District Clerk Kathy Tucker, in the mail as soon as this weekend or next week. An electronic copy of this calendar will also be linked on the district website.

Our district newsletter, The Bulletin, will be delivered to residents soon after school begins. The Bulletin includes a four page insert with information on the finalized capital project proposal. I will also post the components of that insert here for residents who prefer to read their news on line.

Good communication is important to us. We want to listen as well as we are sharing information. Remember that we are available via email, for a phone conversation or a visit–I can be reached at 592-3230. Hope to see everyone at our many events this fall!

1. I took a peek on line of the school calendar, what a great job Ms. Tucker did on it. I enjoy reading your blog. SGI is so blessed to have you here.