Help Wanted: HS Principal

As we congratulate Dave Davison, our HS Principal since 2004, on his appointment as the superintendent of schools for Westfield, we look to the future and our hiring of his replacement. Dave has worked diligently in Randolph for eight years, he will be greatly missed but we know will be an incredible asset to our neighbors in Westfield.  Congratulations and Best Wishes Mr. Davison!

We will have a rigorous hiring process including committees of students, teachers, support staff, administration and BOE members, and parents and community members. The final interview will be with our full BOE, as they look to this person for leadership with integrity, commitment, passion and innovation.

We aren’t interested in maintaining the status quo at Randolph Central. As we’ve seen so much success on our athletic fields, we look for that same success academically. We are on that path and we’re looking for someone who can lead our HS faculty and staff, connect with our students, show imagination and enthusiasm for our programs and future, and understand the changes from NYSED. I personally want the very best person available, someone who can strengthen us as an Admin team–who brings something more to us than what we have now. I want someone who’s going to help us to be our very best.

We are such an incredible district with wonderful students, hard working, dedicated teachers, a smart, supportive BOE, and a caring, close knit community. Of all the districts in which we could work, none provides a better opportunity for success. We’re figuring out how to take a great district to even greater excellence, we’re looking for someone to help us get there.

Do I have high expectations for this person? Absolutely. The same high expectations I have for myself and every other RCS employee. Only the very best need apply. Think you’ve got what it takes? Deadline is April 27, 2012. Come and help us achieve even greater academic excellence!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.