I Finally Got It Thanks to Amy

At this very moment my expert techie physical education teacher, Amy, is showing me how to do the whole flickr thing so I can input pictures–thank you for helping her Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach (the real techie expert)!

And there you have my son Tallon and me!

1. Note to Craig–
    My use of “Tallon and me” is accurate. “Tallon and I” would only be used if it was the subject of the sentence. Hopefully, they’ll cover pronouns in your English class. Ms. Geist and Ms. Propp–here’s a good mini grammar lesson for you this year with our seniors. I’m glad you put it out there though, Craig, this is one of our G-Town common grammar mistakes, along with those who use “myself” as a subject pronoun and “that” when we mean to use “who”. And I’m also glad that you took the time to read and to comment on the blog, thank you!

2. Mrs. Morritz, I really hate to be “that guy”, but: “my son Tallon and I”. I’m sorry, but as a senior taking a college level course this year, I feel as though, well, you know.

3. I will be happy to help you with the customized header. It is a piece of cake. Just add me to your Skype account. snbeach and I’ll walk you through it.

I enjoyed meeting you. I hope we get to collaborate in the future.

Sheryl

4. Kim: It is great previewing your blog. I will be sure to track you and Niel Rochelle whom I believe both challenged yourselves in this new world last year at HSNF, Ellicottville, NY. Great hope for the rest of us.

5. Geez, is it ever good enough for you people? It took me a year to include a picture and now I have to figure out a custom header. I’m going to get some sleep!