Welcome Back to School Randolph Cardinals!

Tomorrow begins a new school year which offers each of us the incredible opportunity to make a fresh start. I’m looking forward to making 2014-15 my best school year yet. My goals include spending time visiting classrooms to learn more about what students are learning, reaching out to the community regarding everything from the common core standards to our capital project proposal, and improving my communication with all constituencies within our school community. I also want to exercise at least 3-5 times per week, eat less and to be kinder to everyone I come into contact with in AND outside of school.

I’m also super excited to spend time with our new grandson, Blake. Blake Lee BoothAfter all, I’ve got to help him to prepare for his 1st year of school at Randolph Central in Pre-K, September, 2018!

If there’s anything I can do to help you make this your best year ever, just say the word. Go Cards!

1. I was so happy to have our students back in our classrooms and hallways today. There were many smiles on the faces of students and teachers alike, especially after ice cream sundaes were given out and sponsored by our student council and character counts program! I can feel that this is going to be a year of great achievement and social growth for all.

2. So… excited for this year to begin. It will be an exciting year with planning the capital project and also watching the growth continue with our students scores. There is no doubt we are on track and now lets go in for the win!!!! Congrats to all the staff, students and administrators that have gotten us this far!!! I applaud each and every one of you. Let the learning begin!!! Have a super 1st day tomorrow everyone!!!