Day 1 – Switzerland

After traveling since 4:30 am on Friday and touring Switzerland all day today I have to say that the hot shower I just took may be the best thing about Switzerland!

The first day is always the hardest, with touring after a night of travel and everyone running on empty. The hotel is quaint and beautiful in the country. Dinner was good and we are doing bed checks in 35 minutes. Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and we are moving closer to God as we ride the air gondola to the top of Mount Pilatus. Up 7000 feet!

Your children are safe, sticking tight and enthusiastic despite their exhaustion. We had some trouble with cell phone service but I should be able to blog now.

Hope you are all safe at home, Happy Easter from Europe!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  1. I heard the the phone cards were not working the access code for Switzerland is 0-800-562-733. We wish you all a Happy Easter and have a great time. And if you could give Sam White our love.

2. Hi, This is a great way to keep in touch.

I am the godparent of one of the kids on the trip and the best friend of her mother. I saw her before she left Thursday, and we both wished we could have gone with her! This is the trip of a lifetime. Tell Ashleigh M. we said hi and that I’ll try to keep her mom calm while she’s gone. Say hi to Karen C. too – one of the lucky parents who got to go. Take care, and have a great trip!

Tracy H.

3. Happy Easter Everyone! Have a great day at Mt. Pilatus tommorrow. Take lots of pictures and remember…you will never be as close to God on Easter again in your lives!

The Edington’s

4. DEAR ALL THANKS SO MUCH TO MISS KIM FOR ALL HER HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION TO GET HELP TO BE ABLE TO LET US ALL KNOW EVERYONE IS SAFE. HAPPY EASTER TO ALL THERE AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU ARE DOING FOR ALL OUR KIDS. HAVE A GRAND SAFE TIME TODAY TOMORROW AND EVERYDAY LOVE TO ALL PEGSTER

5. Happy Easter Everyone! Have A Great Day at Mt. Pilatus & make sure to take lots of pictures. You will never be closer to God on an Easter Sunday again in your life!

6. Hello everyone,

Glad to hear everyone is safe and enjoyed your first day!
    Happy Easter to all and have a fun day at Mt. Pilatus.

The Kerker’s