First, the Rules:
- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are my eight random facts:
1. I grew up in a small, coal mining town in Pittsburgh. Yep, I’m a coal miner’s daughter.
2. I worked retail and cocktail waitressed my way through college.
3. Had an honest to goodness epiphany once. While working retail, a woman wigged out on me because there weren’t any bingo markers on the shelf. Watched her rage and thought, “this cannot be the most important thing I do with my life”.
4. Love to drive really fast. Not ride, drive.
5. If sunbathing didn’t equal skin cancer, I’d bask in the sun every possible moment, with Lisa next to me, even better. But alas, I’ve learned that lesson.
6. Many times, I prefer solitude.
7. I strongly dislike Mariah Carey.
8. Tommy Boy and The Notebook are my all time favorite movies.
And I tag the following eight people.
2. Steve Poling
How’s that Lisa–I’m not screaming any more! 🙂